Skip to Content
- 25 min
- 10 min
- 4 burgers
- 1 kg lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 slices COON® Tasty cheddar cheese
- 4 rashers bacon, cut in half
- 2 large onions, cut in rings
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 4 slices canned beetroot
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- In a large mixing bowl combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt and peppercorn. Mix to combine and form into 4 patties slightly larger than your bun.
- Lightly brush burger with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill until golden brown and slightly charred (about 3 minutes), turning once (cook for 3 minutes on the other side for medium).
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and lightly fry bacon and onion to your liking over a medium heat.
- Toast hamburger buns by placing on grill until grill marks form.
- Serve burger on toasted bun with layered slices of COON® Tasty cheddar cheese and your choice of lettuce, tomato, bacon, onion and beetroot.