Skip to Content
- 15 MIN
- 10 MIN
- 8 ADULTS
Chilli Chicken Coleslaw Sliders
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely shredded fresh mint
- juice of ½ lime or lemon
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 large chicken fillets, skinned
- 8 slices COON® Colby
- 8 small dinner rolls, split and warmed
- Combine sweet chilli sauce and mayonnaise together.
- Combine cabbage, carrot, spring onions, mint, lime and season to taste to make coleslaw.
- Heat oil in a frypan and sauté onions over low heat for 10 minutes until caramelized and remove.
- Cut chicken fillets on the angle into 8 thin flat slices and season.
- Heat frypan and brown chicken for 3 minutes on one side until 3/4 cooked.
- Turn over and top each chicken slice with caramelized onions and a slice of COON® Colby, cooking until chicken is cooked through and COON® Colby has melted.
- Spread dinner rolls with sweet chilli mayonnaise and fill with coleslaw, chicken and dollop with remaining mayonnaise.