1. Remove the pack from the fridge. In this example it's the COON 500g Tasty block.
2. Grab the corner of the pack and, with sharp scissors, cut along the dotted line. Then remove the top piece of the pack.
3. With two hands, grab the remaining top edges between your thumb and forefinger and ease the seal apart slowly. It's hinged on the bottom rail of the zip so it will separate in two stages and come apart easily.
4. Open the zip from one corner to the other.
5. Grab one side of the cheese at the bottom and rotate the cheese upwards. The bag is designed to allow the cheese to be exposed on the small edge without having to touch it. Push as much cheese out as you require (you do not need to remove the whole block).
6. Use as required.
7. Place the cheese back in the bag.
8. Lift the bag and allow the cheese to fall to the bottom of the pack.
9. Squeeze out the remaining air and grab one top corner of the bag.
10. Slide your thumb and forefinger along the zip with a small amount of pressure.
11. You'll hear the double rail zip click as it locates and seals. Test the seal to ensure it's closed and return the pack to the fridge.