Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 25 min
- 8 Muffins
- 8 slices toast bread, crusts removed
- 2 extra large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- Salt flakes & freshly ground black pepper
- 60g ham, sliced
- 80g grated COON® Cheddar
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Lightly oil 8 x ⅓ cup capacity muffin pans.
- Roll each piece of bread out until quite thin. Using a 10cm diameter round cutter, cut a circle from each piece and press into the muffin pans. Bake for 10 minutes until dry.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk. Season well.
- Distribute the ham, COON® cheese and tomatoes between the bread cases and fill with the egg mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Tips: Add chopped chives, spring onions, mushrooms, cooked spinach or corn kernels for a variation.